I have always been a fan of Elle-18 lipsticks right from my college days. I love it's colors, quality and price range (only valued at Rs 120). But it has a con also, that it doesn't last long on lips. And what I know is that this problem also persists with other lipsticks also. Don't worry, I can help you out and all you have to do is to follow these 4 steps.
* First of all exfoliate your lips.
* For this I usually apply Vaseline on my lips, you can also apply any other non-tinted balm. Allow it to sit for 2 minutes. Now scrub your lips with a clean towel or tissue.
* Line up your lips with lip-pencil.
* Always use a lip-liner similar to your lipstick shade.
* Now fill your lips with lip-liner to provide a base to lipstick.
* Base of lip-liner will also helps from chances of leaks.
* With the help of your finger pat on some translucent powder on lips.
* It will help in sealing lip color.
* Now apply lipstick with the help of a brush. Lots of ladies apply it directly but it is always better to use a brush.
* Finally apply a lip gloss.
These four steps will definitely gonna give you beautiful lips, which everybody will admire.