When I was in sixth standard, Mrs.Rashmi used to be my class teacher. She used to be my role model at that moment of time because of her sweet nature and amazing dressing style. I still wonder how she managed to look so stylish even when she wore simple sarees. She always used to drape or wear saree with matching bindi, bangles, earrings and sandals.
At that time I used to think that when I will grow up, I will also style myself as my mom or like her. To be honest I never did follow the same style. After several years I came across her accidentally, not to my surprise she had wrinkles on her face which had occurred with time but she looked stylish the same way as she looked in earlier days. I am sure that like me, there would be a women in your life who would have inspired you the same way as my teacher inspired me.
So Zig Zac Mania and Triveni Ethnics have organized a Giveaway just to bring out your inspiration out and show it to the world.
1. Like Zig Zac Mania page on Facebook.
2. Like Triveni Ethnics page on Facebook.
3. Share this giveaway post (public) on your Facebook timeline tagging at least 7 friends of yours. Do use #EthnicOMania while sharing the post.
4. Answer this simple question in the comment box of the giveaway post on Facebook.
5. Whom you feel as a person who dressed herself best in saree (she could be your role model or inspiration also) and why?
6. Three entries with most creative and original ideas would be given prizes. Winners would be chosen by neutral judges and their sole discretion is valid.
1. You can also follow us on:
a. Instagram: anjali_sengar and triveniethnics
b. Twitter: @himanju23 and @triveniethnics
2. This giveaway is valid for Indian resident above 18 years.
3. People unfollowing on later stages may get disqualified from participating in future giveaways.
4. The giveaway starts on 30th June and is ending on 20th July.
5. Triveni Ethnics will be responsible for sending prizes to the winners.
6. Please do not send private messages or mails during giveaway, such entries will be disqualified automatically.
7. All participants are requested to read all the details carefully; no clarification will be given later on.
1. Three winners will be chosen and would be prized each with a saree from the MRP bracket rewarded to them respectively.
The sarees chosen by winners should be strictly from the respective links only. If chosen from outside, it could lead to disqualification.
* However the discretion of results and gifts would be in hands of promoter and contest organizers.*
2. Here are the links to choose saree of your choice:
a. First winner: http://goo.gl/d5rkFH
b. Second winner: http://goo.gl/FqtySl
c. Third winner: http://goo.gl/z1XZzt
All the best ♥♥